Your First Visit
Welcome to Hematology and Oncology Associates of Northeastern PA. We want to make sure you have a smooth visit by helping you prepare with the following information:
What To Expect
For your first visit, please arrive a half hour before your scheduled appointment to complete new patient registration forms. New patient visits range from 30-60 minutes. Your visit will include the following:
- When you first arrive, you will check in by using our iPad kiosk. Our staff at the front desk will review your paperwork and scan your insurance cards. You will then be asked to have a seat in our waiting room.
- One of our friendly nurses will call and escort you to an exam room where you will meet your physician.
- If your physician placed an order for labs, you will be escorted to our laboratory. If no labs are placed, then you can proceed to check out where you will be given your next appointment.
What To Bring
- Insurance cards
- Prescription cards
- List of medications for the nurse with doses and start dates
- New patient registration forms if completed