Careers - Facility Maintenance/Housekeeping
Title: Facility Maintenance/Housekeeping
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- 1 to 3 Years of prior experience in maintenance is required
Responsible for the overall general maintenance and housekeeping of the facility.
- Identifies and performs routine and specific repair and remodeling throughout the facility as needed (i.e. painting, changing light bulbs, etc.).
- Shampoos and vacuums for cleaning and removes spots from carpets as necessary.
- Maintains outside landscaping (i.e. grass cutting, trimming, edging and potting plants).
- Responsible for emptying all shredding into appropriate containers.
- Breakdown and dispose of cardboard
- Additional duties as assigned.
HEMATOLOGY & ONCOLOGY ASSOCIATES OF NORTHEASTERN PA, PC
Please submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Employment Application >
< Return to Careers